A Fully Enhanced Travel Experience
How we maximize your media investment at Billy Bishop
Our place-based media experience has been designed with both the advertisers and the audience in mind. Creativity and personalization is a great way to engage with your audience. Take advantage of the ability to integrate digital displays with touch screen interaction, data-driven customization, WiFi sponsorship, plus a combination of traditional and experiential, to tailor your message for your audience.
- You have up to 12-minutes from curb to check-in to captivate and engage your audience.
- Utilize our zones within the terminal to create unique brand experiences ideal for product launches, pop-up stores, and account activations.
- Leverage dynamic creative experiences and other data-driven custom techniques to increase engagement and brand recognition.
- Design for the interactive touch screen walls to browse offers, download content, sell products and account activation.
- Work with our metrics team to optimize your campaign performance and get a better view of your brand’s engagement.
- Reach your kind of customer. Welcoming 3 million business and leisure travellers this year, with flights to more than 24 destinations in Canada and the United States, and connections to 80 locations around the world, Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport is the ninth-busiest airport in Canada and the sixth-busiest Canadian airport serving the United States.
New Passenger Journey
An airport experience people love. Only better.
On July 30, 2015 Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport opened a new pedestrian tunnel that makes the trip to and from the island-side terminal more convenient and enjoyable. During the 12-minute journey, travellers will engage with information important to them – where, when and how they want it – through a unique combination of state-of-the-art digital displays and unique activations.
1.Leave vehicle, enter building and descend elevator:
2.Ride moving walkway through underground tunnel:
3.Ascend escalator and enter island‑side atrium:
With 24 destinations served in Canada and the U.S., plus an additional 33 partner destinations, over 3-million business and leisure travellers will engage and experience your brand.
Where does BBTCA fly to? Take a look:
Fredericton Halifax Moncton Mont Tremblant Montréal Muskoka Ottawa Québec City Saint John, NB Sault Ste. Marie St John’s, NL Stephenville Sudbury Thunder Bay Timmins Toronto Wiarton Windsor
Boston Chicago Myrtle Beach New York Orlando – Melbourne Washington
USA Partner Destinations
Atlanta Charleston Charlotte Dallas / Fort Worth Denver Fort Lauderdale Fort Myers Jacksonville Las Vegas Long Beach Los Angeles Nantucket Nashville New Orleans Orlando Philadelphia Phoenix Portland Raleigh Richmond Salt Lake City San Diego San Francisco San Jose Savannah/Hilton Head Seattle Tampa West Palm Beach
International Partner Destinations
Aruba Cancun, Mexico Nassau, Bahamas Punta Cana, Dominican Republic San Juan