A Fully Enhanced Travel Experience
How we maximize your media investment at Billy Bishop
Our place-based media experience has been designed with both the advertisers and the audience in mind. Creativity and personalization is a good way to engage with your audience. Take advantage of the ability to integrate digital displays with mobile to tailor your message for your audience.
- You have up to 12-minutes from curb to check-in to captivate and engage your audience.
- Utilize our zones within the terminal to create unique brand experiences ideal for product launches, pop-up stores, and account activations.
- Integrate mobile technologies like beacons, NFC, and augmented reality with our digital displays to bring the experience to the passenger’s hand.
- Leverage day parting and other programming techniques to optimize your spend and number of impressions per day.
- Work with our metrics team to optimize your campaign performance and get a better view of your brand’s engagement.
- Design for the interactive touch screen walls to browse offers, download content, sell products, and account activation.
New Passenger Journey
An airport experience people love. Only better.
On July 30, 2015 Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport opened a new pedestrian tunnel that makes the trip to and from the island-side terminal more convenient and enjoyable. During the 12-minute journey, travellers will receive information important to them – where, when and how they want it – through a unique combination of digital and mobile media.
Leave vehicle, enter building and descend elevator:
Ride moving walkway through underground tunnel:
Ascend escalator and enter island‑side atrium:
Today’s travellers are always connected, constantly searching for ways to make the most of their trip. This is particularly true of business travellers at Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport. Their desire for more personalized services and convenience is at the heart of our new digital experience at the airport.
BILLY app is now available for Download.
Launched September 1, 2015
the Billy Bishop mobile app will provide travellers with…
“Insider info” on where to eat, stay and play at their destination city
Real-time updates on flight status, weather and traffic conditions
Top news stories from the worlds of business and entertainment
Innovative ways to interact with their favorite brands
The end result: a fully enhanced travel experience.
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport is internationally renowned for its exemplary customer service, fast check-in times and world-class lounges. Conveniently located close to Toronto’s downtown core, it welcomes over 2 million business and leisure travellers each year and is home to the award-winning Porter Airlines and Air Canada. Named one of the world’s best airports in the 2013 Skytrax World Airport Awards, BBTCA is owned and operated by PortsToronto.
On July 30, 2015, BBTCA opened the Pedestrian Tunnel, which connects the mainland terminal to the island-side one, making the airport even more convenient for travellers.